2085. Humanity faces extinction. Alien insects from the edge of our solar system, long hidden behind the facade of reality, descend to enslave us. Hordes of unspeakable horrors roll out from Central Asia, laying waste to anything in their path. The church of the fish-god scours the world for lost occult secrets to unleash terrible forces. Dead gods awaken and turn their dreadful eyes towards the Earth. And within hides a cancer, eating away at the very heart of the New Earth Government.
This is the Strange Aeon, and humanity is fighting a war for its very survival.
NOTE – it will actively harm your enjoyment of this campaign to read the actual CthulhuTech books. The setting material here is everything your characters need.
- History – a timeline of world events
- The New Earth Government, humanity’s only hope in the Aeon War
- Life In The Strange Aeon talks about life for the regular people of the NEG
- The Migou came to Earth and have laid siege, first using the Nazzadi as footsoldiers and then appearing themselves once the Nazzadi betrayed them
- The Cults are the other main existential threat to the world
- The Gear page talks a bit about the state of computing in 2085